How to follow CRM best practices?
CRM best practices will vary based on the functionalities the system covers and the country you operate from. For example, GDPR is a norm used in Europe to protect customer’s data. Ensure you enquire with your local law firm for more details.
As a rule of thumb, here are seven best practices you should observe on your CRM:
1) All important communications made from and to customers should be registered on the CRM in order to ensure best follow-up.
2) Duplicates must be avoided and item details and prices must always be up-to-date.
3) Rules about cold calling may vary across countries. Ensure you know and follow them.
4) Companies offering warranties and after-sales services should have the appropriate funds and processes to keep their promise of refunds/ replacement.
5) Maintenance call-back delays should be honoured.
6) Item pricing should clearly indicate VAT amounts on sales estimates.
7) Printed forms must follow your local norms.
Are you looking for a CRM Solution?
We are CRM experts that help small to medium size businesses across Africa and Europe.
Our founders and employees have been selected based on their experience with several CRMs as end users or consultants. Our CRM services are on technologies such as on-premise systems and cloud based offers like NetSuite CRM.
We use our knowledge of marketing, sales and after-sales to help companies best use of their CRM system. This in turn helps your users adopt the CRM in a matter of minutes and brings returns on investment faster than any other approach.
Contact us for a friendly discussion on your needs by leaving us your details and we will schedule a call within 24hrs.